FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES IN SYDNEY, NSW
Protect and secure your site from fire risk by getting in touch with FireCorp Solutions today. From inspection and testing to advice on installations, repairs and maintenance, our knowledgeable experts are ready to assist you through our fire protection services, available across Sydney.
- FireCorp Solutions is an industry leader in the fire compliance and maintenance industry. We pride ourselves on bringing the knowledge base along with the skills required to undertake all aspects of fire safety & compliance.
- We understand how important fire compliance is for your assets to remain safe, operational and effective. Our aim is to consult, report and provide Sydney’s strata, facilities and building managers with the best advice. Along with advice, we can assist with cost analysis relating to installations, repairs and maintenance of all fire assets, all while remaining open, honest and reliable.
- As technology is forever evolving, we are incorporating a multitude of new technologies in our systems, streamlining our automation processes and making our customer’s experience seamless and hassle free.
- We only use Australian standard certified products and offer warranties which include labour costs.
At FireCorp Solutions, our priority is to ensure all our clients receive accurate and honest advice when it comes to their fire compliance systems. To find out more about our wide range of fire protection services available across NSW, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0410456709 today.
Fire Safety and Testing
As one of the most important aspects of any facility or worksite, our team will be able to properly inspect and test your fire compliance system, certifying it to current Australian standards and regulations.view more
Annual Fire Safety Statements (AFSS)
Ensure you have a proper fire compliance system in place by allowing our accredited team to complete an Annual Fire Safety Statement (AFSS) on your site.view more
Fire Systems and Assets
FireCorp Solutions can consult, report and advise you on the current fire systems and assets around your property or site, noting if any changes or repairs need to be made.view more
Fire Assets Repairs and Maintenance
Prevent or reduce the cost of repairs and maintenance for your fire compliance systems by contacting FireCorp Solutions as soon as possible for a compliance check.view more
Free Assessment & Safety Quote
- Call us FireCorp Solutions to arrange a site inspection.
- Don’t risk your fire safety compliance to just anyone! We are insured and accredited in all aspects of fire compliance services.
- Firecorp offers transparent reports and quotes with no surprises.
- We’re a company you can trust, with no hidden fees and detailed, itemised reports and quotes.
Request a free site visit and health check report valued at $600.00Request My Free Site Visit & Quote
Frequently Asked Questions - Your Responsibilities
For more information regarding our services or to request a compliance check, please give our team here at FireCorp Solutions a call on 0410 456 709 today.
Fire Safety Certification
A fire safety certificate is issued upon completion of new building work, confirming that all fire safety measures have been installed and checked by a qualified person. A fire safety statement is issued for existing buildings, confirming that an accredited fire safety practitioner has inspected and verified the performance of each fire safety measure.
There are two types of fire safety statements: annual and supplementary. The annual statement must include all essential fire safety measures and verify compliance of exit systems, while supplementary statements are issued at more frequent regular intervals for critical fire safety measures.
As a building owner, you must provide an annual fire safety statement to your local council.
Purpose and Responsibilities
The building owner declares that the measures have been checked and continue to perform to the relevant standard, but they are not expected to have the technical expertise to verify compliance – that is the role of the accredited fire safety practitioner.
The person making the declaration is not certifying the performance of the fire safety measures. So they are not expected to have the specialist technical expertise to verify that they meet the relevant minimum standard of performance. That is where FireCorp Solutions comes in.
Your responsibility as a building owner is to maintain the standards which are set out during the fire safety inspection. For example, if electrical cables become loose, insulation needs replacing or smoke alarm batteries fail, these are your responsibility to fix to ensure that the fire safety is maintained throughout your property.
FireCorp Solutions are the professionals you can turn to for all your fire compliance and fire safety requirements. FireCorp are FPAS accredited, our team will complete a comprehensive inspection of your entire building or facility.
As one of the most reliable fire protection companies operating in Sydney, our priority is to ensure your fire compliance system is fully operational and running correctly.